Advance Tapes AT7 – PVC Electrical Insulation Tape
The AT7 range of electrical tape from Advance Tapes is a PVC based insulation tape suitable for any number of electrical applications. With a breakdown voltage over 8000 V, the 0.13mm PVC tape uses a rubber resin for reliable contact and adhesion over time.
The flame retardant tape is self-extinguishing and meets BS EN 60454-3-1/Type 2 legislation as well as being RoHS compliant. Suitable for almost any industrial, residential or DIY application AT7 tapes are both water and UV resistant and come in a range of colours.
Features & Benefits
• High breakdown voltage for excellent electrical insulation
• -5 to +70 °C working temperature for industrial and residential use
• Available in 10m, 20m and 33m rolls
• 12mm, 19mm and 28mm tape widths for various scale working
• UV Resistant
• Non-corrosive adhesive to protect surfaces
• Flame retardant and self-extinguishing for safe use
|Maximum Operating Temperature||+70°C|